Protection Against the Unexpected
The security and peace of mind of our guests is our top priority, so rest assured that you’re in safe hands, whatever may happen.
Luxtripper Covid-19 Protection Promise is our commitment to fully protect your booking if you are unable to travel due to a positive Covid-19 diagnosis.*
This means that we will replace your trip to the original value if:
- You, or any person you are travelling with on the same booking, receive a positive Covid-19 diagnosis within 14 days of your departure or within 28 days of your departure if you have been hospitalised as a result of Coronavirus
- You, or any person you are travelling with on the same booking, are refused boarding following a positive Covid-19 diagnosis or failed a temperature check at your original departure point
If you are diagnosed with Covid and are unable to move or replace your booking and it cannot continue, we will offer you a full refund.
I’m due to travel soon but I’ve received a positive Covid-19 diagnosis – what shall I do?
If you are unfortunate enough to receive a positive coronavirus diagnosis before departure or refused boarding, please contact us immediately on 020 8534 3125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will likely be covered by our Covid-19 Protection Promise, and we will help you take the necessary steps to re-book your trip.
The Covid-19 Protection Promise is subject to policy terms and conditions as specified below:
- Applicable for all bookings made on or after 31st July 2020 and until further notice, and for UK departures only.
- The rebooking will be subject to any fare difference for the new date of travel and Luxtripper will not charge an admin fee for the rebooking.
- The cover is for a booking up to a maximum value of £5,000 per person / £20,000 per booking.
- You are still required to take out full personal travel insurance for the duration of your trip as per our booking terms and conditions.
- The Luxtripper Promise is not a replacement of the standard personal travel insurance that you are required to take out in respect of cancellation/curtailment/disruption (including as a result of Covid-19 when in destination), medical assistance and protection of valuables.
- When making a claim, we will contact our insurers who will validate the claim and may request evidence of the positive coronavirus diagnosis such as medical certificate or airline confirmation.
- Luxtripper continues to follow FCDO and DfT advice in respect of all destinations as outlined in UK Government guidance from time to time.
This policy has been arranged by Rock Insurance Services Limited. Rock Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.