Luxtripper are all too aware of the economic impacts of Covid-19 and we understand that our customers may be apprehensive about booking a holiday due to uncertain times. We would like to alleviate some of that pressure with our "Covid-19 Income Security Promise".
Our Covid-19 Income Security Promise is our commitment to provide you with a refund for your travel arrangements if you are unable to travel due to loss of employment or redundancy. We want you to be safe in the knowledge that you can book your holiday with no financial risk to you if you lose your income. Our Covid-19 Refund Promise is available to our customers subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Valid for all new bookings made from 8th October 2020 only and will not apply to existing bookings made prior to this date.
- Valid only where the lead passenger experiences redundancy or loss of employment.
- Only valid for claims made more than 12 weeks before departure date and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luxtripper reserves the right to explore the option of a change of date or destination (with no administration fees) before applying the ‘Covid-19 Income Security Promise’. In the absence of a suitable alternative, Luxtripper may apply the ‘Covid-19 Income Security Promise’ at its sole discretion.
- Proof of Redundancy or loss of employment is required (such as a P45). Luxtripper reserves the right to verify authenticity by a certified professional adviser. Any fees incurred to verify will be at the claimant’s cost.
- All bookings made are subject to availability at the time of booking and subject to standard terms and conditions.