Queries post booking
We are here to assist you at any time during and post booking to ensure you have the most amazing holiday.
If you have any queries or questions, you can review all information we have provided within the Terms and Conditions section of our website including information regarding passports, visa's, health and your key rights.
You can also contact us and speak to the travel concierge team on 0208 534 3125 during our office ours Monday to Sunday between 9am - 6pm, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The terms of your booking is subject to you taking out cancellation and travel insurance which provides protection in the event that you are unable to travel or for Force Majeure. This is also confirmed before and at the time of your booking on your quote and booking invoice.
- If you later cancel your holiday or your holiday is cancelled due to Force Majeure, and had not taken out the adequate insurance, your will not have any claim to a refund.
- You may cancel your booking at any time prior to departure, and your 1st deposit will be non-refundable, as well as any other amounts you have been informed off. You will also be charged a £30 administration charge.
- All instalments must be paid by the date specified. If payment is not received (for whatever reason) by the Balance Due Date, we will notify the Service Provider who may cancel your booking and charge an additional £50 fee.
- Your rights under the Package Travel Regulations 2018 allow you to transfer your booking to another person up to 7 days prior to departure, and this will be with additional costs (cost of transfer and new pricing) which can be provided at the time of your request. Any change requests are subject to addition charges and change fee of £50.
- The Service Providers reserves the right to make changes to your Travel Services at any time.
- Most changes are minor changes and we will endeavour to pass on information to you on behalf of the Service Providers in regards to any minor changes before you depart. Occasionally we have to notify you of a significant change that the Service Provider are constrained to make to the main characteristics of the booking. We will inform you as soon as reasonably practicable if the Service Provider needs to make a significant change to your confirmed Travel Service, or to cancel them entirely. We will also liaise between you and the Service Provider in relation to any alternative arrangements offered by the Service Provider and/or any compensation offered.
- If the Service Provider is prevented from performing the Travel Service because of Unavoidable and Extraordinary Circumstances (Force Majeure), the Service Provider may terminate your booking. The Service provider will not be liable to you for any additional compensation in such cases.
- In relation to Package bookings only, in the unlikely event that the Service Providers have to make a significant change to your Package, we will tell you as soon as reasonably possible. You will then have the option to:
- accept the proposed change. If this results in a Package of lower quality or cost, you may be entitled to a price reduction;
- reject the proposed change, terminate your Package and take an alternative one if this offered by the service provider. If you decide to take an alternative Package, we will inform you of its impact on the price of your booking. If the alternative Package is of a lower quality or cost, you may be entitled to a price reduction, or
- reject the proposed change and terminate your Package with a full refund.
- We will give you a reasonable period of time to make your decision, which will usually be 7 days from notification of the proposed change. If we do not hear from you within this timeframe, we will send a reminder to you, following which we shall be entitled to terminate the Package and provide you with a refund.
- On rare occasions, the Service Providers may have to cancel your Package and reserve the right to do so. If the Service Providers have to do so, we will notify you as soon as possible. We will also offer you an alternative Package if we are able to do, and inform you of its impact on the price of your booking.
If we cannot offer you an alternative, or even if you just prefer, we will provide you with a full refund of any payments made for the Package.
Complaints and difficulties
- If you are in difficulty or wish to make a complaint whilst on holiday, this must be reported to us and the local provider (hotel, transfer, tour provider) or their local representative immediately, and without undue delay and whilst in destination.
- You must, as a strict condition of your booking, obtain a written record of your complaint from the local provider or their representative at the time the issue arose.
- If you are unable to speak to the local provider or their representative whilst on holiday, you should contact us on 0208 534 3125 (Monday to Sunday 9am to 5pm GMT. Please also email us at email@example.com.
- If you fail to follow this reasonable procedure there will be less opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst in location and on holiday, and therefore you will not be eligible for any compensation.
- Please note that the Service Provider does not currently have their own representatives and nor have we authorised anyone else to be our representatives in resort. Therefore, it is imperative that if you cannot speak to the local provider or their representative at the time, you contact the In-Resort Assistance team and contact us on the details above.
- If you wish to complain when you return home, please send a detailed complaint including your written report from the local provider or their representative and any additional information supporting your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, not letting us know immediately whilst in location on holiday will mean we will not be able to resolve the issue at the time, and you will not be eligible for any compensation.
- Please send your complaint within 28 days of your return as the sooner we receive it the easier it is for the Service Provider to investigate it accordingly. Complaints received outside of 28 days of your return may mean we and/or your Service Providers are unable to offer a detailed response, nor offer any compensation or may lead to the rejection of your complaint entirely.
- We will manage the complaint process on your behalf aiming to provide you a full response within 28 days.