Queries after booking
We are here to assist you from the moment you book with us to the moment you return home, making sure everything is perfect for your holiday.
Ahead of your trip, if you have any queries about passports, visas, or travel vaccinations, you can find useful information on our website here.
If you have any other questions before your holiday, please contact our dedicated Concierge team on 020 4538 2013, or by emailing email@example.com. Please note that our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm, and Saturday to Sunday, 9am - 6pm (UK time).
Information on Cancellations
- The terms of your booking is subject to you taking out cancellation and travel insurance which provides protection in the event that you are unable to travel or for Force Majeure. This is also confirmed before and at the time of your booking on your quote and booking invoice.
- If you later cancel your holiday or your holiday is cancelled due to Force Majeure, and you had not taken out the adequate insurance, your will not have any claim to a refund.
- You may cancel your booking at any time prior to departure, and your deposit and cancellation charges will be non-refundable, as well as any other amounts you have been informed off. You will also be charged a £30 administration charge.
- All instalments must be paid by the date specified. If payment is not received (for whatever reason) by the Balance Due Date, we will notify the Service Provider who may cancel your booking and charge an additional £50 fee.
- Your rights under the Package Travel Regulations 2018 allow you to transfer your booking to another person up to 7 days prior to departure, and this will be with additional costs (cost of transfer and new pricing) which can be provided at the time of your request. Any change requests are subject to additional charges and a change fee of £50.
- The Service Providers reserves the right to make changes to your Travel Services at any time.
- Most changes are minor and we will endeavour to pass on information to you on behalf of the Service Providers in regards to any minor changes before you depart. Occasionally we have to notify you of a significant change that the Service Provider are constrained to make to the main characteristics of the booking. We will inform you as soon as reasonably practicable if the Service Provider needs to make a significant change to your confirmed Travel Service, or to cancel it entirely. We will also liaise between you and the Service Provider in relation to any alternative arrangements offered by the Service Provider and/or any compensation offered.
- If the Service Provider is prevented from performing the Travel Service due to Unavoidable and Extraordinary Circumstances (Force Majeure), the Service Provider may terminate your booking. The Service provider will not be liable to you for any additional compensation in such cases.
- In relation to Package bookings only, in the unlikely event that the Service Providers have to make a significant change to your Package, we will tell you as soon as reasonably possible. You will then have the option to:
- accept the proposed change. If this results in a Package of lower quality or cost, you may be entitled to a price reduction;
- reject the proposed change, terminate your Package and take an alternative one if this offered by the Service Provider. If you decide to take an alternative Package, we will inform you of its impact on the price of your booking. If the alternative Package is of a lower quality or cost, you may be entitled to a price reduction, or
- reject the proposed change and terminate your Package with a full refund.
- We will give you a reasonable period of time to make your decision, which will usually be 7 days from notification of the proposed change. If we do not hear from you within this timeframe, we will send a reminder to you, following which we shall be entitled to terminate the Package and provide you with a refund.
- On rare occasions, the Service Providers may have to cancel your Package and reserve the right to do so. If the Service Providers have to do so, we will notify you as soon as possible. We will also offer you an alternative Package if we are able to, and inform you of its impact on the price of your booking.
If we cannot offer you an alternative, or even if you just prefer, we will provide you with a full refund of any payments made for the Package.
Support whilst you're away
In the event that you have any issues whilst on holiday, we are here to help.
You can call our dedicated Concierge team on +44 (0) 1865 638350, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 8pm, and Saturday to Sunday, 9am - 6pm. In an out-of-hours emergency, please speak to your hotel or airline directly.
- Issues whilst on holiday should be reported to Luxtripper and the local provider (hotel, transfer, tour provider) or local representative immediately, and without undue delay, whilst in destination.
- You must, as a strict condition of your booking, obtain a written record of the issues that you have raised from the local provider or their representative at the time the issue arose.
- If you are unable to speak to the local provider or their representative whilst on holiday, you should contact Luxtripper in the first instance using the details above.
- If you fail to follow this reasonable procedure there will be less opportunity to investigate and rectify any issues whilst in location and on holiday, and therefore you will not be eligible for any compensation.
- Please note that the local provider does not have its own representatives and nor has Luxtripper authorised anyone else to be our representatives in resort. Therefore, it is imperative that if you cannot speak to the local provider or their representative at the time, you should contact the In-Resort Assistance team, as well as Luxtripper using the details above.
- If you wish to raise an issue on your return home, please send a detailed explanation, including your written report from the local provider or their representative and any additional information supporting your claim, to email@example.com. Please note that if you do not inform us of any issue immediately whilst you are on holiday, we will not be able to resolve the issue at the time, and you will not be eligible for any compensation.
- Please send details of any issues within 28 days of your return; the sooner we receive it the easier it is for the local provider to investigate it accordingly. Complaints received outside of 28 days of your return may mean we and/or your local providers will be unable to offer a detailed response, offer any compensation, or unable to handle your complaint entirely.
- We will manage the complaint process on your behalf, aiming to provide you a full response within 28 days.